QUEENSTOWN WINE & CRAFT BEER TOURS
Queenstown is a food and drink lovers paradise. From exploring the world's most southerly wine region to sampling the local cuisine and craft brews, QTrip offers Queenstown's ultimate taste tours. Let us take you away from the tourist trail and show you some of the area's more boutique spots.
The Vine Hopper
The ultimate wine and microbrewery adventure
This is not your average wine or beer tour! We've carefully sought out the best of the best. These are Queenstown's boutique taste makers. Leave the tourist trail behind and let us take you on a personal journey to meet the folks whose passion and love for their craft and location sets them apart from the rest. Take a place that is widely considered one of the top wine producing regions in the new world, a recent explosion in craft & microbreweries and add in the pioneering kiwi spirit and you have the perfect recipe for an all out taste adventure.
Start: 11:30am pick up from Queenstown
Duration: Approx. 5 hours
When: Mon - Sun (all year)
Price: $219 (per guest)
• Door to door pick-up & drop-off
• Personal guide and driver
• Private transport
• Tastings at two boutique wineries and two microbreweries (up to 20 tastings in total)
• Four course food & beer pairing lunch (wine can be arranged on request instead of beer)
• Water and light snacks
• Brewery tour add-on can be arranged for $25 -$50 per group (depending on group size)
• All guests must be 18yrs and over
• We require a minimum of two guests to run a trip
• Let us know of any dietary requirements at least 48hrs before the trip
• Comfortable clothing and footwear suitable to the season should be worn
• Trips run all year round and in all weather unless determined to be unsafe. In this event a full refund will be made
Bespoke tours of the Central Otago Wine Region
Queenstown is the ultimate destination for wine lovers. Sitting right on the doorstep of the world's most southerly commercial wine region, The Central Otago, and home to what's considered to be some of the best Pinot Noir on the planet there are plenty of reasons to add a wine tour to your Queenstown visit. With more than a hundred vineyards within its six sub-appellations and varying micro climates, there is no shortage of unique wines to be sampled.
We can customise a private trip for small or large groups looking to explore what the region has to offer. Depending on your schedule and style, we will help create the perfect wine tour of the Queenstown region for you.
Craft Beer Tours
Bespoke tours of Queenstown's craft breweries
Queenstown has seen a recent explosion in micro/craft breweries and bars. The area is home to a growing number of labels, each bringing a distinct style and flavour to the local market. From one-man boutique operations to more established breweries, the Queenstown craft beer scene has a lot to offer.
We can customise a private trip for small or large groups looking to explore what the region has to offer. Depending on your schedule and style, we will help create the perfect craft beer tour of the Queenstown region for you.